Effective Date: April 24, 2019
Notice Version: 1.0
Data Controller Contact Information:
PNB Creative LLC
PO Box 1490, Shawnee Mission, KS 66223
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies enable the website to remember users’ choices, such as their language, usernames, and other choices while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user create a blog post, listen to audios, or watch videos on the website.
- Media Cookies – These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by us or third parties who provide services to us.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies – These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- Session Cookies – These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies – These cookies are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a website or across different websites to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for several purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- personalizing content that you see on our website
- our website analytics
- remarketing our products or services to you
- remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- affiliate marketing
- allowing you to post comments
- allowing you to share content with social networks.
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers and users.
At User Registration
When you register as a user, we collect your name and email address.
When Buying Products or Services
If you buy products or services from us, we collect your first and last name, email address, physical address, credit card or other payment information, phone number, and other information listed.
Cross Device Tracking
We use a service that tracks your behavior from device to device. This technology can track your responses from your desktop computer to your laptop, smartphone, and tablet, in any order when using these devices. We use the information we get from this technology to analyze traffic behavior, improve our marketing and advertising.
Website Chat Software or Contact Forms
Our website contains chat software or contact forms that enable visitors to communicate with us live online or offline by email. In some cases visitors can communicate with us without buying our products and services. When you use our chat software or contact forms, we may collect some or all the following information: your email address, first name, last name, location, and any other information you willingly choose to give us. You should limit the information you give to us to one that is necessary to answer your questions.
Google Ad and Content Network
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, improve our marketing, advertising, and website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website.
- For more information on how Google collects and processes your data visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our website uses analytics and crash reporting services from several companies to collect information about the use of our website. Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our website, what pages they visit, when they do so, what other websites they used before coming to our website, and their IP addresses. We use the information we get from analytics to improve our services.
Third parties, including Facebook, may use first-party cookies, third-party cookies, web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from our services and elsewhere on the Internet, and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads. With Facebook remarketing you may see our ads on Facebook after you have used our services. For this to happen Facebook uses unique cookies that are activated and placed in a visitor’s browser when they land on a webpage. Facebook lookalike audience targeting allows us to show ads on Facebook to people who are similar to those who have already visited or made a purchase from our services. To opt out of Facebook’s collection and use of information for ad targeting visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Our website and applications use remarketing advertising services. These remarketing services are provided by companies that show our ads on websites and devices across the Internet. With remarketing you may see ads for our products you have previously looked at. As an example, suppose you visit a website that sells computers, but you do not buy a computer on your first visit to that website. The website’s owner might like to encourage you to revisit their site and buy a computer by showing you their ads on other websites that you visit. We use remarketing for similar purposes. For this to happen remarketing companies will read a cookie in your browser. This can only happen if your browser is set to let it happen. You can opt out of these types of advertising cookies by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Copyright © Orion Systems – This privacy notice is protected under the United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you, is strictly prohibited without a license from http://www.DisclaimerTemplate.com